INES signs MoU with MIPC
On this Wednesday 23rd January 2019, INES-Ruhengeri and Muhabura Integrated Polytechnic College have signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the aim to work together as higher learning institutions located in same region in recognizing the importance of establishing the collaboration between both institutions in raising the quality standards in education; understanding that the working partnership will support the achievement of their goals; and considering further that such working partnership will promote the development of existing friendly relations between the parties and increase the visibility of both parties;
The parties agree that they will work hand in hand with the aim of producing skilled graduates in the domain of computer sciences and civil engineering; the reciprocal/mutual cooperation will mainly include:
- Organize and conduct specific short term trainings to MIPC and INES Ruhengeri technical staff;
- Be a member of MIPC Technical Advisory Group (TAG);
- Provide public lectures, seminars, internships and study visits to both MIPC’ and INES-Ruhengeri students and staff;
- Conduct research projects and consultancy organized and carried out together under proposal of either party;
- Initiate jointly projects of mutual interests;
- Organize jointly career days;
- Facilitating both MIPC and INES-Ruhengeri students to use Laboratories and surveying equipment of both institutions in their practices and researches. A specific joint agreement will precise the conditions;
- Exchanging academic staff in both lecturing and students project supervisions;
- External modulation;
- Elaboration of joint academic programs and short trainings;
- Exchanging and facilitating student’s internship.
The parties agree to work together in good faith, through joint and concerted cooperation in accordance with the provisions of this memorandum, in order to implement the objectives set above.
Muhabura Integrated Polytechnic College is a Technical Private Higher Learning Institution under EAR Shyira Diocese located in MUSANZE District, Northern Province; within a vision of working as comprehensive centre of excellence in professional and technological programs, focused on student success and recognized regionally and internationally for excellence in hands on skills.
INES- Ruhengeri is Private higher learning institution with orientation of University of Applied Sciences aiming at contributing through the interactive conjunction between civil society, private sector and public sector to the national and regional development, by providing specialized university education enhanced by research, in order to create competitive enterprises and well paid employment.