MUHABURA Integrated Polytechnic College (MIPC) is an institution opened in 2014 by Anglican Church of Rwanda, Diocese of SHYIRA. The idea of creating such kind of Institution is triggered by following objectives
- To provide technical and professional programs for students who wish to develop competencies in specific career areas or to upgrade their skills.
- To support economic development by providing job-specific programs for business, industry, hotels, and other organizations.
- To provide developmental education courses for students who need basic academic skills.
“Striving for excellence…”
And whatever you do, do it heartily as to the Lord and not to men. Colossians 3:23
To be the Premier Source for education, workforce training, partnerships and economic development.
To provide innovative educational environments, opportunities, and experiences that enable individuals, communities, and the region to grow, thrive, and prosper.
We act to foster inclusion education and promote excellence in all that we do. We commit to approach all decisions with integrity, kindness and generosity both on and off campus.
- Ensure the students access and increase enrollment facilities.
- Inspiring students’ success and enabling to achieve their life skills for the labor market and entrepreneurial skills.
- Ensure high quality programs and services.
- Sustain environmental relationship in education.
- Reinforce continuing education and community service.
- To develop and implement a student welfare policy.
- To develop and enhance library services.
- To generate income and develop projects to support smooth learning of the college.
- To promote a culture of entrepreneurial and business, technical skills among students.
- Ensure students access to ICT services